I am a post-doc at the Department of Spatial Economics of the Vrije Universiteit (VU) Amsterdam. I am working on Participatory Evaluation applied to sustainable energy policy. I am also a labour economist and a ROA fellow.
- welfare economics, better preference elicitation for welfare analysis;
- policy evaluation;
- labour economics: labour supply preferences, determinants of labour demand, determinants of working time, personnel economics;
- determinants of preferences, peer effects and social norms.
- since sept. 2018: post-doc at the Department of Spatial Economics of the Vrije Universiteit (VU) Amsterdam;
- 2017-2018: post-doctoral research fellow at CORE, Université Catholique de Louvain, and part-time visitor at the Centrum voor Sociaal Beleid Herman Deleeck in Antwerp;
- 2012-2017: PhD in Economics at Maastricht University;
- 2008-2012: junior researcher at SEOR (Erasmus University Rotterdam)
- 2008: MSc in Economic and Social Policy Analysis from the University of York
- 2007: BA in Philosophy from Université Paris X Nanterre,
- 2005: Double degree in Political Science from the Institut d’Etudes Politiques de Lille and the Westfälische Wilhems-Universität Münster.
Here is my full CV.